Note: GoDaddy doesn’t allow for the script to be displayed on every page automatically, instead, you’ll need to insert the BNBForms widget to the specific section on your GoDaddy site (using iFrame).
Follow these steps:
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Add a site section to your GoDaddy site where you want the widget to appear.
- Search for the HTML section and select Add
- Go to your BNBForms dashboard > Widget Script > scroll down to “3. You can alternately embed booking widget on a single page” and copy and the iFrame code.
- Paste the code into the HTML section.
- Publish the changes to see the booking widget on your GoDaddy website.