In order to access and use the BNBForms service, you must register for an account by submitting the information requested in the applicable web form.
During your BNBForms subscription, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use the BNBForms services.
Billing and Cancelation
The subscription fee for the BNBForms service, including other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service (such as possible transaction fees), will be charged to the preferred payment method on the specific payment date.
The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose, monthly or annually. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your payment gateway was not settled correctly (due to expiration, insufficient funds, etc.).
There are no contracts and you can easily cancel your BNBForms subscription:
- online via https://pay.bnbforms.com/ yourself;
- using your preferred payment gateway;
- by contacting us via the contact form so that we can cancel it on our end for you.
There are no cancelation fees, you can stop using your BNBForms account at any time.
Refunds of monthly subscriptions
- Refunds for a monthly plan will be issued only for subscription renewals made within 5 days.
- Refunds for a monthly plan won’t be issued after the period of 5 days.
- Refunds are only available for the then-current monthly subscriptions. You will not receive any refunds on monthly subscriptions that have elapsed.
Refunds of annual subscriptions
- Complete refunds for an annual plan will be issued only within a period of 30 days after the initial subscription.
- Partial refunds (50% of the cost) for an annual plan will be issued only within a period of 60 days after the initial subscription.
Refunds might take up to 14 business days depending on the third-party payment gateway’s refund processing.
You will receive an email notification about your forthcoming renewal to your billing email address. You can choose to cancel your subscription to prevent the renewal and avoid refunds.
Last updated: Dec 7, 2022